Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,805 views
I swear to God, I was searching for Vulpix when this caught my interest from the search suggestions. :sly:

tumblr_mb5t4jd15U1qa57bbo1_400.png
 
That's my favourite one.

Not even because of the Japanese name. It's also female-only. Naughty Japan.
 
They're DISGUSTING. Tastes like maple syrup potato chips. Trust me, I'm an expert on fried chicken and waffles. The garlic bread ones also kind of suck. Haven't had the sriracha ones but I suspect those might be the best of the bunch.
 
Why? Just why?

Who thinks of these flavors? :sick:
 
Why? Just why?

Who thinks of these flavors? :sick:

Let me clear my throat. Ahem Ahem Ahem.

Look at that flag under your avatar.


:sly:


Someone had to do it. It was way too easy.
 
Still sound better than white chocolate-peppermint flavored Pringles.
 
Why? Just why?

Who thinks of these flavors? :sick:

It was a contest Lay's had. People can suggest a new flavor and the winner would get 1 million dollars. I entered a lot of suggestions. Sriracha was one of them, but I guess they went with the first person who entered that.

Here's a few of my entries:

Sambal Oelek and Ketjap Manis (Chilie Paste and Sweet Soy Sauce)
Shrimp Cocktail
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup
Peppered Steak Jerky
Pepperoni Stick
Herb and Roasted Garlic
Parmesan Cheese

And a lot more.
 
Let me clear my throat. Ahem Ahem Ahem.

Look at that flag under your avatar.

They had both Ketchup and cheeseburger ones at one point, I think the ketchup one may still be around. Dorito's is coming out with a Taco Bell flavor as well. A local brand called Old Dutch has steak flavored chips too.

This is 'Merica, where chips can be whatever flavor they want to be.:p

Still sound better than white chocolate-peppermint flavored Pringles.

Those were nasty, the cinnamon ones were ok though, tasted sort of like Cinnamon Toast Crunch only more salty.
 
We had Heinz ketchup chips once. Damn good chips. But that was long before Lays invented the contest. We got Patatje Joppie chips. Pretty tasty.

ItAppearsLaraCroftHasSomeCompetiton-87111.jpg


6609071_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Those were nasty, the cinnamon ones were ok though, tasted sort of like Cinnamon Toast Crunch only more salty.

You're better than me. I didn't have enough testicular fortitude to try any of them. :crazy:
 
resume2.png

comicrussianprostitutes1.png

doctorlist.png

jar.png


I'm assuming asshole is okay since it isn't censored, but if it's not alright remove this. :p

work.png
 
:lol: I love those!
 
Doog
I'm assuming asshole is okay since it isn't censored, but if it's not alright remove this. :p

What if he won't be able to see his self at the mirror and find out he's a vampire lol
 
The square icon still doesn't line up. :p
 
They're DISGUSTING. Tastes like maple syrup potato chips. Trust me, I'm an expert on fried chicken and waffles. The garlic bread ones also kind of suck. Haven't had the sriracha ones but I suspect those might be the best of the bunch.

First and third ones still sound tempting.

Two years ago, it was "ketchup"...glad they spent thousands on that research. Then, they discovered vanilla ice cream on the way back to the lab.
 
Two years ago, it was "ketchup"...glad they spent thousands on that research. Then, they discovered vanilla ice cream on the way back to the lab.

We had these for a while in the UK. Not sure about other parts of the world.

hedgehog_crisps_2.jpg


Slightly off-topic, but kinda funny as they were supposed to taste of hedgehog. :D
 
We had these for a while in the UK. Not sure about other parts of the world.



Slightly off-topic, but kinda funny as they were supposed to taste of hedgehog. :D

Hedgehog crisps not better than horse-flavoured beef. :yuck:
 
Back