Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,805 views
KU26c.png


Saw this yesterday. Had me laughing for a few minutes.
 
Thought I'd give Bing a try instead of mainstream Google.

8485896079_9131c3c78a_z.jpg
 
Is that a reference to his character's last name on Friends?
 
Slightly stalkerish, that background
 
If the Academics are so smart! Why are they announcing their affairs?:confused::lol:
 
6616864_700b.jpg


6616638_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
w-t-f-3.jpg


w-t-f-19.jpg


w-t-f-30.jpg


well-played-30.jpg


well-played-08.jpg
 
First and third ones still sound tempting.

Two years ago, it was "ketchup"...glad they spent thousands on that research. Then, they discovered vanilla ice cream on the way back to the lab.

Wait, the US doesn't already have Ketchup chips!? They're a standard flavour here in Canada. (And they were a favourite of mine in elementary school).
 
Wait, the US doesn't already have Ketchup chips!? They're a standard flavour here in Canada. (And they were a favourite of mine in elementary school).

I remember Ketchup chips (thought didn't like them). I also remember that Canucks logo (much better than the orca).
 
Wait, the US doesn't already have Ketchup chips!? They're a standard flavour here in Canada. (And they were a favourite of mine in elementary school).

Could've sworn US did have Ketchup Chips, think they made by Lays if I recall.
 
Ketchup chips are a weirdly delicious flavour. Lays is my preferred brand.
 
Never tried it, but ketchup chips.actually taste very little like real ketchup :p
 
I'm sure you must have ketchup crisps in the US. We have the in the UK made by Walkers, and I think I'm right in saying that they are called Lays in the US.
 
I've never even heard of ketchup chips!
 
I've never even heard of ketchup chips!

I bet you also never heard of currywurst chips... But they do exist. :( Yes, they do. :yuck:
Made by "funny-frisch" :lol: I am not kidding.

21827-21827.jpg


http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/31615426.jpg
 
I bet you also never heard of currywurst chips... But they do exist. :( Yes, they do. :yuck:
Made by "funny-frisch" :lol: I am not kidding.

Yuck? YUCK?!

I ate these all the time in Deutschland. Funny-Frisch make good crisps.
 
Back