Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,799 views
61be4e0c.jpg
 
I made a funny.... is it funny?

5c9af88e-ab67-48b8-8f46-bf625daf1913.jpg
 
Gotta work on your spelling.
 
GM

What's the guy on the far-left doing with what appears to be a Pinkie Pie hand puppet? :odd:
 
the-dar-23.jpg


Lovely :lol:
funny-awesome-photos-11.jpg


funny-awesome-photos-4.jpg


funny-awesome-photos-13.jpg


the-dar-19.jpg


The right answer:lol:
the-dar-13.jpg
 
Last edited:
haha, the Caps lock one and Bill Gates are pretty awesome.
 
*inappropriate*

1h3Vf.png


DjBuz.png


4Ni2N.png


5kx0o.png


COM88.png


O4Yvs.png


*inappropriate*


8VOvv.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@ At Philosorefrigerator - Never realised that. My life has just become deeper...
 
macgyver-multitool.jpg


Man, I have dozens of these. Didn't know they were collector's items!
 
Macgyver, the originator of making the most of what you have.
 
^ I read about that before! :lol:

I briefly thought of trying to emulate it... Then again, I also thought about trying to emulate this.

At the time I was unemployed and trying to think of ways to make the best out of a bad thing. Never even played an mmorpg before, so I quickly realized I had no chance.
 
PS...0?

StonyClayStation.jpg
 
Possibly something to do with the S Tony?

Ahh, the Stony Claystation. Fred Flintstone's favourite games console.
 
Did I upload to wrong forum?
 
The "PS3" advertising blitz along with the standard abbreviated lingo have pretty much obliterated the phrase "Sony Play Station" from the vernacular.
 
Back