Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,775 views
2627c5d.jpg
True story...
 
16073_138971676289786_336226785_n.jpg




559735_545143365538381_1027843240_n.jpg


64391_138976986289255_859208958_n.jpg


482718_10151389383367057_1914036479_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Enough with the porn discussion, people. Plenty of places to talk about that on the internet. This isn't one of them.
 
:lol:


7071075_700b.jpg


7079541_700b.jpg


7078904_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lmao @ number 2. That's just awkward.
 
^ Thats no funny!!! Thats SCARY!!!! That shocked me!! :scared:

BT-> ...

hDDCA5A45


547503_458790947532859_1283558545_n.png


552753_571969499503141_1852460635_n.jpg


604170_458763837535570_1448063275_n.png
 
Last edited:
642485365768944.jpg
 
^^^^^^:lol:

That was awesome.


549520_484290398299251_291615569_n.jpg
 
733826_376613705784710_1920306106_n.jpg




This is full of so much fail:

532114_545603785492339_658743493_n.jpg


547573_10151568384629297_995384431_n.png


552956_10151542706164349_1695643545_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is full of so much fail:

She snorted weed??? And died from it!? :sigh:

Also, I don't know if it is Taylor Swift or not. Because I don't know what she looks like now.
 
I don't know if it's just me but these recent Hell's Kitchen memes just aren't as amusing after that EA/Publishing joke. That one was pure gold.
 
155722_518579628199967_337612_n.jpg
 
I don't find the weed picture funny at all, true or false.
 
It's funny because its absolute crap.

Also the sloth meme, it's awesome.
 
The one about snorting weed is fake. It's tumblr. People make jokes like that to make fun of people who believe nonsense like you can snort and/or die from marijuana.
 
Last edited:
The one about snorting weed is fake. It's tumblr. People make jokes like that to make fun of people who believe nonsense like you can snort and/or die from marijuana. I

Wow. Thanks for that.
 
Wow. Thanks for that.

Basically. If you had a tumblr, you'd understand the joke a little bit more. The main problem with literally taking screenshots of tumblr is that you lose a lot of the context that is gained by BEING a member of tumblr. Which is why I will never understand why websites bother trying to screenshot the site as it really does nothing besides take away some of the context needed to laugh at it.
 
Basically. If you had a tumblr, you'd understand the joke a little bit more. The main problem with literally taking screenshots of tumblr is that you lose a lot of the context that is gained by BEING a member of tumblr. Which is why I will never understand why websites bother trying to screenshot the site as it really does nothing besides take away some of the context needed to laugh at it.

I don't need tumblr to understand the joke. I understand it.
 
Basically. If you had a tumblr, you'd understand the joke a little bit more. The main problem with literally taking screenshots of tumblr is that you lose a lot of the context that is gained by BEING a member of tumblr. Which is why I will never understand why websites bother trying to screenshot the site as it really does nothing besides take away some of the context needed to laugh at it.

Yeah. Thanks for wording it better!
 
Back