Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,878 views
215413_460s.jpg


214375_460s.jpg


214529_460s_v1.jpg


213980_460s.jpg
 
demotivational-posters-yo-dawg.jpg


Think its been posted here before, any one knows what kind of fish is that? Seems I almost cough same exact one when I was deep sea fishing. The line snapped within 1 foot of surface! That thing was ugly and huge! I think it's teeth broke the line :( would be such a nice catch!
 
Looks like a giant Rock Fish or Eel.
 
NINE_HUNDRED
Earthquake + lawn chairs Pic

What's the deal about this? I recall seeing something about that in the east coast's previous earthquake. Showed one lawn chair on it's own fallen over or something like that. Now there's an entire set? Same guy? Or someone just remaking it? Prove me wrong if you wish.
 
Yeah, they're actually all over the place.

Most ar just recaptions of the same image, just like most memes.
 
What's the deal about this? I recall seeing something about that in the east coast's previous earthquake. Showed one lawn chair on it's own fallen over or something like that. Now there's an entire set? Same guy? Or someone just remaking it? Prove me wrong if you wish.

Your friends must not invite you to the comedy clubs very much.
 
Think its been posted here before, any one knows what kind of fish is that?
Looks like an Anglerfish:
anglerfish.jpg


Appearently, those ugly SOBs can get up to a hundred pounds, it's no wonder something like that could snap a line.
 
Seems the lawn-chair photos are turning into the "Carlos Mencia" of funny pics. :)
 
Luminis
While watching Top Gear Season 17 Episode 1, I just had to do this:

Sorry about the quality...

Agree'd... Absolutely necessary... Hahahaha
 
Think its been posted here before, any one knows what kind of fish is that? Seems I almost cough same exact one when I was deep sea fishing. The line snapped within 1 foot of surface! That thing was ugly and huge! I think it's teeth broke the line :( would be such a nice catch!

I'm certainly no expert but if I had to hazard a guess, I would say it's probably a grouper.
 
The dog pics are hilaurious :lol:.
 
bt-bought-our-music-recommendation-i-win.jpg


You'll likely only understand it if you know who BT is.
 
funny-awesome-photos-thechive-6.jpg


funny-random-chive-photos-4.jpg


funny-random-chive-photos-3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thats just Terrifying:sick:
 
This...can't be real.

5104ba3d06d633de.jpg
 
You've got to be kidding me.
 
^Edit:
:grumpy: Oh now I feel stupid for not having read the next page before quoting this.

This...can't be real.

5104ba3d06d633de.jpg

I don't see why this couldn't be real, just some clever wordplay with his name obviously.
 
Having read that link, I never realised that word meant 'poor'. I'm from the UK where that word means 'dirty blonde chav post whore'. (Can I get away with that?)

Stealth Edit: In China there is an electronics brand who make a copy of a very popular phone. The brand is called Opple. Yeah, I know :lol:.
 
We learned that "bimbo" (m/n on its own depends on your method of Romanising) meant cheap or poor when I was learning Japanese. Our Japanese teacher had never heard it used in our context before, which made for hilarity.
 
Back