Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,480 views
:lol: nice



555075_442829655794127_1880781986_n.jpg
 
It's a King Brown, and there are longer snakes than that out in Australia!

Another excellent example of why I'll never set foot in the country. A friend of mine from school is in Australia now. He put a video online of him and his friends feebly attempting to deal with a massive spider on the wall.

*shudders*
 
^^^:lol::lol:
 
or worse, a Coconut Crab. ::scared:


coconut crab.jpg
Its rear end (I'm no expert on crab anatomy, so it might not be its arse) looks like a burger in a bun. :lol:
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/20934817.jpg
 

I tried to quote someone pic but it didn't go through.
 
Don't mind me, I'm just being a git. :sly:
 
534109_478284772242456_1209337168_n.jpg

I know I've seen it before, but I don't remember if it was in this thread.
 
Another excellent example of why I'll never set foot in the country. A friend of mine from school is in Australia now. He put a video online of him and his friends feebly attempting to deal with a massive spider on the wall.

*shudders*

Don't get too comfortable, Osaka has a spreading Redback (related to the black widow) spider population and you have plenty of nasty pit vipers lurking in bushes in the countryside. :D

Anteater-Come-at-me-bro.jpg

im_coming_at_you_bro_1464.jpg
 
13279_503279529727303_1189255026_n.jpg
 
562033_141123622741258_1395140672_n.jpg
 
'Twas a joke, peoples.
 
Back