Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,474 views
Hitman video game picture

Thats actually a hard level to clear out like that. The whole thing is guards and cops, I'm assuming he used a cheat or did it on easy.
 
2zflamx.jpg


I remember that day like yesterday... :(

2h731hw.jpg
 
771ED5CF-7B3B-4C0A-941F-B0CB5299A619-2501-0000015D0AA86D86_zpsea5e9608.jpg



Hoping its not a repost.
 
Don't get too comfortable, Osaka has a spreading Redback (related to the black widow) spider population and you have plenty of nasty pit vipers lurking in bushes in the countryside. :D

Good job I live in a built up area reasonably far from Osaka. There are fairly big spiders out there though. I almost walked face first into one that was dangling from a tree near Shinjuku. :scared:

Summer is approaching. I hope my cat gets enough practice killing cockroaches so he can deal with any potential spider invasion. I'm useless in these situations.
 
73143_10151422471010918_704437918_n.jpg


Yup, the shirt is also made of gold.
 

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/37040151.jpg


EDIT:
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/37040175.jpg
 
That man was later pronounced dead after a vicious dragon attack.
 
Maybe a bit too much of black humour for some people... but worth a try.


Skyrim - alternative gold mining:
 
Moar Gordon Ramsay???
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/36976628.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/36988137.jpg
3sxnop.jpg

images

images
 

If it was a him then it wouldn't be a chicken it would be a rooster.
buzzkill.jpg


I shall also revive the idea that if you complain you have to post a pic.
5a8.png
 
AurinalatmyuniversitywasoutofordertodayIvenevergiggledthishardinapublictoiletbefore-60655.jpg


Howtomakeanythinginspirational-88336.jpg


canadawantstoruletheuni.jpg
 
Last edited:
Giggety.
 
529422_141758572677763_1979006722_n.jpg
 
^:lol:


Kinda surprise it took this long for someone to make this kind of joke out of that.
 
Back