Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,544 views
FoundinaretailstoreProofthatTorontomaybethehipstercapitaloftheworld-11386.jpg


Aloneguerillainacivilwarthatneverends-47824.jpg


GunsandPencils-81092.jpg


Girlgamersdoexistandsomedeliverthekarmaothersdeserve-899.png


Tipoftheday-65270.png


Wrongnumber-19492.jpg


DoyouevenAmerica-96998.jpg


Happiness-74460.jpg


Givethatdadamedal-74200.jpg


Closed-68947.jpg
 
The dog eating the cheeseburger is one of the funniest pics I have seen in a while! :lol:

Honestly, thanks for that!
 
"WE SAY POP IN IOWA" So? :lol: I would just spam "soda" just to troll that guy.
 
That looks disturbingly good. With a few tweaks, I'd like it.
 
That looks disturbingly good. With a few tweaks, I'd like it.

This. I would've never thought that nose-car combination would've went together, but it surprisingly does.
 
No problem!

AlrightalrightIllgetmyownchicken-83408.jpg

Nothing funny there but the price! Jebus! That's almost $4 a pound for chicken thighs! I pay $.99 a pound.

Looks like free Canadian health care ain't all that free!
 
Nothing funny there but the price! Jebus! That's almost $4 a pound for chicken thighs! I pay $.99 a pound.

There's a reason its telling you to back off.
 
537343_502532566468666_702487536_n.jpg
 
^ Agreed. Very different from S15 headlights.
 
For the snake-phobias, uh what?

3b5b850a274c2d2e8027791acea1ec7f_zpsca8731bb.jpg
 
^:scared:






59228_317763295019315_1729161294_n.png





557983_639146976112184_1452570435_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm praying to god it's fake or a conveniently shaped tree branch or something.
 
Nah, that's probably a Reticulated Spline Python.
 
It's a King Brown, and there are longer snakes than that out in Australia!
 
Back