Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,814 views
I'm praying to god it's fake or a conveniently shaped tree branch or something.

It's looks about 3-4 meters long. Pretty typical size.
 
Sorry boys the pic wasn't showing up. I was referring to this.

BH1e5-rCIAI3dsL.jpg:large
 
It's looks about 3-4 meters long. Pretty typical size.

Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg


Typical size is 1.5-2.0 metres. :sly:

EDIT: The biggest spider in the world has a 30cm leg-span, so that image is clearly fake.
 
There's some confusion between the spider and the snake pictures, as my original didn't show up. Peter was talking about the snake I believe.
 
There's some confusion between the spider and the snake pictures, as my original didn't show up. Peter was talking about the snake I believe.

No confusion, if there was a 2.5m spider on earth I'd have one as a pet and walk it past the hairdressers purely because I could.
 
561970_494881000578949_869097551_n.jpg


Glenn_Quagmire.png
 
I hope to god it's fake. A lighter won't do anything to that. :scared:
 
AR15 will though... I hope

🤬 the AR-15...get a real gun, the big 'ol M134 (aka Gatling/Mini Gun) lmao!
 
^That's a whole different ball game ;)


Plus, if they lived on land, this planet would be theirs and we wouldn't be discussing stuff on the internet.
 
Slashfan
🤬 the AR-15...get a real gun, the big 'ol M134 (aka Gatling/Mini Gun) lmao!
Imagine like a 100 running towards you. One man one block of C4 I am ready.
Downhill Dino
How about a spider crab? :sly:
How about no
 
Amazing. Every single one of those is a repost of really old stuff.
 
Bottom one was true for me. Held down a talk about politics whilst completely drunk. :lol:
 
Imagine like a 100 running towards you. One man one block of C4 I am ready.

How about no

Just give me a M2 Flamethrower and some Molotive Cocktails and I'll be fine.
 
DurWinning
Just give me a M2 Flamethrower and some Molotive Cocktails and I'll be fine.

Better not have whiskey in those bottles.

Hey Molotive Cocktails are really easy to make. Me and my buddy used to make them and have fun with them on his couple acres of land he owned.

Paint thinner and bondo. Cheap and easy. Almost like napalm
 
Looks interesting. I'll read it later.
 
Back