Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,733 views
Canyoufoodyourfood-91903.jpg


Breakingthestereotype-13383.jpg


MeanwhileatWalmart-84033.jpg


Day11-16298.jpg
 
I am NEVER EVER going to Australia!

If I can live near a place where Bats, Bears, Wolfs and Poisonous Spiders have been sited in a iffy neighborhood with shootings and break-ins reported, then I'm pretty much set for Austrialia. Hell, I've literally watched someone get caught and arrested on my front lawn.
 
If I can live near a place where Bats, Bears, Wolfs and Poisonous Spiders have been sited in a iffy neighborhood with shootings and break-ins reported, then I'm pretty much set for Austrialia. Hell, I've literally watched someone get caught and arrested on my front lawn.

Whoa now! It's not like I'm a stranger to danger, a butterfly once landed right on the top of my head, and stayed there for like 10-15 seconds!:sick:
But spiders that big! Nononononononono
 
tumblr_mhxm5zTE8P1row1mho1_500.jpg
 
:lol: She's crapping a pine cone!
 
Hi, I'm Christian, Scorpio...



What the juddering fu..... ?! :scared:
 
Cannot unsee :scared:
 
My guess is that that christian lady happened to be looking at Horner's picture too.
 
2li94wg.jpg


1. d
2. b
3. c
4. a
5. c
6. d ;)

1. c
2. c
3. c
4. c
5. c
6. c... wait... D!!!!

I like how they actually felt the need to say "to repopulate" - as though many people seeing that image were saying to themselves "Why Olivia Wilde? She can't kill nearly as many zombies as Terry Crews! What's she doing here? What would I possibly want her for?"
 
Last edited:
Dude, colors are too mainstream. I still have my Pokémon Red version for my Gameboy Advance SP. :D
 
^ I thought that's how beer worked...
 
16-funny-pictures-438.jpg


73-funny-pictures-438.jpg


14-wtf_sign_31.jpg


28-wtf_sign_31.jpg


92-funny-pictures-439.jpg
 
Last edited:
As someone who lives close to Phil, I can attest to this.
 
That is awesome. Definitely made me :lol:
 
71405_519705708074985_35764824_n.jpg


tumblr_mjmeot6Wbv1rqf5p6o2_400.gif
 
18000 for something that will be used as a point and shoot. :lol:

Thisiswhywecanthavenicethings-31284.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back