- 1,825
- Icehawk_9
Remove if offensive.
You don't say... didn't we just get over this? Or am I thinking of a different thread.
Remove if offensive.
No. Don't post it if offensive.Remove if offensive.
I think you should cut the mods slack & just remove yourself from the site.Note, everyone (especially a guy whose name begins with A), the car in the lower left photo is a Honda, not a Pontiac.
*insert trollface here*
Note, everyone (especially a guy whose name begins with A), the car in the lower left photo is a Honda, not a Pontiac.
*insert trollface here*
So, do you need a crane or a show horse to get over yourself?
So you're butt hurt still. Got it.
What did I miss?
First one was decent. Cars 2 sucked, though.
Also, sequels are never any good so you're probably right.
A lot of subsequent Bond films are better than Dr. No.
Baby Dill
PupikBattlefield Earth II was better than the original, because nobody paid to see it.