Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,544 views
He could wait until the Christmas ball, ditch the bike and go as the Festive Period.
 
72120_359710560797038_1089747514_n.jpg
 
:eek:


This picture made my hair stand up. It's an impressive feat because my hair reaches down to my shoulders. :nervous:
 
JEE-ZUZ CHRIST!!! Look at those bricks!! :eek:
 
:lol: wtf

Also, stop quoting that picture, it¿s absolutely disturbing :scared:

What are you talking about that's completely normal.
Don't the spiders in your country kill snakes?
 
As far as I know, no. Mexico doesn't have spiders big enough to kill snakes, even small ones. Thank god.

I could be wrong, though; my knowledge on local fauna isn't thaaat wide.
 
BT -> ...

angelina-jolie-vs-megan-fox.jpg


163499_594497623923905_1132398_n.png


23944_576926249007466_207273040_n.jpg


;)
 
Last edited:
I was expecting him to rust up instead.
 
The chainsaw, giant potato and basketball scream one thing.

MUURRRICAAAA!!!!
 
^ In that last photo, you'd be surprised how many photos of both kids wind up that way, out of 20-25 (or more) shots. Eventually, they both are confused as hell and want something for their servitude.

The chainsaw pic is awesome.
 
-> ...

NBA's Sixth Man of the Year : J.R. Smith
531774_10151624946119459_1037546790_n.jpg

"Get chicks, or die trying."

379806_507799955950012_92754017_n.jpg


531928_502219439833836_1354280262_n.jpg


400703_502138649841915_983336035_n.jpg


30367_10151590673589059_2028903602_n.jpg


537877_10151411549571840_116951103_n.jpg


923234_10151410561611840_350835850_n.jpg


:)
 
The chainsaw pic is awesome.

He certainly has good taste in chainsaws - compacts with short cutter bars are awesome.

I'm wondering why on earth you'd pose next to a vacuum cleaner for a photo? I loved riding on the vacuum when I was diddy, but I'd never even consider replacing my bunny soft toy with one come awkward family photo time!
 
I don't know why but this is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time. Every time I look at it I just start laughing again. :dopey:

Remove if offensive.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back