Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,733 views
Weneedaplaguethatkillsonlyidiots-99522.jpg


Wellifyoukeepitasecret-68421.jpg


Wrongquestion-62522.jpg


Scientistshavewaytoomuchtimeontheirhands-75539.jpg


AnawesomeuseofHowlers-58735.png
 
59-funny-pictures-448.jpg


YesYesyouare-75719.jpg


WherewouldIbewithouther-76361.jpg


Thecryforhelp-34043.jpg


aARoGoZ_700b_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't these eCards thingys, but I'll make an exception in this case.

428394_567442049945541_1395854257_n.jpg
 
Catlogic-47446.jpg


A welder friend lost a bet and had to fork over a bottle of booze. This is how he "gift wrapped" it.
AwelderfriendlostabetandhadtoforkoverabottleofboozeThisishowhegiftwrappedit-33290.jpg


Momknowshowtogetthemessageacross-37535.jpg


Absolutelytrue-97724.jpg


MylifesummarizedbyHomerSimpson-7584.jpg


ScumbagMurica-47860.jpg


Verytrueindeed-80490.jpg
 
601795_558421090890634_422544352_n.jpg
 
Wefeelyou-58640.png


Wifeispregnant-48121.jpg


Ifindthisparkingacceptable-48147.jpg



My captcha just went full Velma...
MycaptchajustwentfullVelma-66918.png
 
I look at that and my teeth hurt.
 
Close your eyes and enjoy. Problem solved. :D
 
Not with my annoyingly conforming to the stereotype British teeth. I'm ruined having already looked at it...

They're not crooked, just structurally weak. Thanks, Turner's hypoplasia!
 
Not with my annoyingly conforming to the stereotype British teeth...

You and me both. The nerves in my gums began to sting just thinking about the sugar content in that awesome sandwich. I'd bear the pain.
 
To me it doesn't look that great.
But then I guess I have always preferred savoury snacks. I would take a bag of crisps over a chocolate bar any day.
 
From a friend`s FB account:

"These workmen are installing cast-iron bollards to stop people from parking on the pavement outside the Royal Hospital in Belfast. They are cleaning up at the end of the day.

If you can spot why they're not going home hit share, and don't say :-)"

64576_551954904817474_1192290905_n.jpg

You're friend is finally discovering internet content from 2010?

disclaimer: date recollection may be inaccurate
 
Is that world allowed by the AUP?
 
I asked my friend Dick and he said it is.
 
If the world doesn't get auto-censored by GTP if you type it in, it should be fine.
 
Daniel
If the world doesn't get auto-censored by GTP if you type it in, it should be fine.
Depends on context.

Unfortunately this is one of those that falls in a grey area for me. As used in this image I think it's alright, albeit only barely. If used aggressively in a comment about someone you can expect it to be removed.

Bottom line - I'd prefer to not see it again.
 
George Burley's personalised Ipswich Town car, c.1981.

It's funny.

BJrdionCYAAnagc.jpg:large
 
Sorry to be "that guy" that always posts mediocre pictures, but I found this funny anyways.

Internet Ciber Pear.

picture.php


In Guadalajara, Mexico. I was bored and looking in street view, lots o' VW Beetles.
 
Back