Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,158 views
Wouldn't want to see the eye of that storm /badum tish.


I'll get my coat now....
 
thurs-dar-2.jpg
 
^ I did that yesterday. I wasn't dressed even remotely like that, though.

I was wearing an apron.
 
Mind...blown...

Wait, is he taking a picture of himself taking a picture while he's taking a picture? Then that means...

PIC-CEPTION. :scared:
 
The first guy (older twin) is a post on a forum. Therefore the guy talking (younger twin) is effectively a newer version of the same thing, hence a repost. :)
 
The first guy (older twin) is a post on a forum. Therefore the guy talking (younger twin) is effectively a newer version of the same thing, hence a repost. :)

Not even close. :lol:


The chick is the one "talking"
 
Oh. Now I'm guessing it has something to do with an "accidental affair."

I think it's fair to say it has many meanings/interpretations. ;)
 
Any chemists in the house?
20110826.gif
 
dailydish_053111-350x262.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman!
 
:lol: The chemistry one is just brilliant. +rep dylansan 👍
 
Wow, you're a pretty classy guy there PHCharls.
 
How is a category 1 an extreme threat? I guess the building codes up there must suck.
 
I'm pretty sure it's the flood risk in Manhattan, Irene made a crapload of rain. It already passed us and rained for 28 hours, more than a lot of Category 2 and 3 storms. That multiplies when it floods Lower Manhattan, which is inches about sea level.
 
Apologies if this has been posted already, I'll admit to not having gone through the previous 112 pages ;)

383970237.png


Via twitter
 
How is a category 1 an extreme threat? I guess the building codes up there must suck.

That's what I was thinking. I bet the only problems would be floods in the lower areas. How much I would give for a Hurricane at this moment. :grumpy:

And that chemistry one was brilliant! :lol:
 
That's what I was thinking. I bet the only problems would be floods in the lower areas. How much I would give for a Hurricane at this moment. :grumpy:

Be careful what you wish for.
 
Back