Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,712 views
Honeydude checking in. :lol: those shirts are aces.

I want to play dodgeball!


Jerome
 
YGSyoutube_zps135f78b1.jpg
 
I'll take Big Fig.
 
Favourite Simpsons line ever.
 
"What colour rings of death does it have" :lol:

That whole strip is one large burn.
 
I can't believe how badly the Xbox has done. The comments on that page seem to be what everybody is saying. I am yet to meet one person, over 16, how is actually looking forward to the release of the Xbox one.
 
That map is awesome.

Pretty much the entire world prefers the PS4.
 
131.png


bb8.jpg


93e.jpg
 
:lol: The hell is that?
 
 
No, Vlad, enough for today.
WQaQ8HmmKFY.jpg
 
1000161_10152924575565092_970444818_n.png
 
^ Finally, I'm not the only one who saw that :lol:
 
1010929_621516404526985_1282209216_n.jpg


Vote here:

Linky

Numbers are now 22,959 vs 1,308 LMAO
 
Right now Xbox One is 1337 lol. Voted for PS4.
 
Back