Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,584 views
970237_520689627998086_1744017253_n.png
 
My eyes!! I've been blinded!!
 
That picture cracks me up every time I see it. :lol:
 
Bet he's distraught they didn't need a bigger mirror...
 
He. Good timing.
 
I don't get it.
 
Oh, I get it now :lol:
 
-> Applies to me...

1000886_616532888387045_396026810_n.jpg


-> Now the funneh!

ku-xlarge.jpg


hBA36F111


h99F30E5D


h79F2E6E5


hD6BC16F1


hD55EA31E


RUSSIAN-CHOCOLATE-WITH-NUTSLOL-jpg.xpng
 
Last edited:
^ Looks like its in here in the US (or in Canada)...

Hint:
- US-spec Sentra
- US-spec 4Runner
- US-spec Sienna

:scared:
 
I'm not going to wherever that place is :sick:

You are already there! It's a species of Ichneumon Wasp, and is found all over the U.S (although they [wasps] prefer wooded areas to open, hot areas such as Texas).

She looks a lot more sinister than she really is, thanks to that long 'stinger' which is actually just an ovipositor, a tube used for laying eggs deep inside wood.
 
You are already there! It's a species of Ichneumon Wasp, and is found all over the U.S (although they [wasps] prefer wooded areas to open, hot areas such as Texas).

She looks a lot more sinister than she really is, thanks to that long 'stinger' which is actually just an ovipositor, a tube used for laying eggs deep inside wood.

Or deep inside a person.

Sorry.
 
Came back from a reptile education facility. Tried at some meme pics:



971084_10152004590834097_1214696447_n.jpg




189813_10152004590759097_1567278114_n.jpg


Perhaps it should've been: "Not Full... Better Start Running"?
 
Back