Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,315 views
Found this on my twitter feed, made me giggle.

a58f53bab93a1a971f8c4593c12330a8_zps2d73fec4.jpg
 
Politicians tend to change their minds from time to time... :lol:
 
If anyone is on Twitter I suggest you follow @dangitobama, always good for a laugh.
 
Is ist @ or #? (I`m not a Twitter boy... :indiff:)
 
Is ist @ or #? (I`m not a Twitter boy... :indiff:)

@dangitobama would be the username, you can follow the user.

#dangitobama would be a hashtag, everyone can include this tag in their posts.
 
Jay
:lol:

I've got to start watching Futurama again.
I watch futurama too but I dont get half of the jokes including this one. Can someone please be kind and explain this to me.

Not sure if appropriate or not, if not then Mods you can delete this.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Robert Downing jr. - nice new meme for: Gotta be cool - no!



Epic shop job, I know. Dat massive hand (of mine)... ;)
 
Jay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)

Check the second paragraph about quantum mechanics.


Dat "quantum" joke is much sophisticated. The more you get into examination of atoms, particels, quarks the more energy you have to put in. By adding energy to the system you like to examine you reach the point where your results are influenced BECAUSE of your examination.

If you want to dig more into this kind of topic. Really interesting thing is also Heisenberg`s indeterminacy principle.
 
Thats a rocket science for me Im a afraid :(
 
Thats a rocket science for me Im a afraid :(

Probably there`s nothing that is more beyond man`s capability to understand about how and what.
There`s a Heisenberg saying: "Who claims that he has understood quantum physics definitely hasn`t understood."
 
It's all "much todo about nothing" wait.. Now it's something? Wait, is it moving?
Quantum in a nutshell.
 
Not sure if appropriate or not
Then don't post it until you've asked if it's appropriate or not. Forgiveness is not easier to ask for than permission.
if not then Mods you can delete this
We know that already.
 
no dumping

Back in single party days, I had a No Dumping sign we had acquired from road farming. This sign was placed behind the toilet. LoL I should still have said sign somewhere in my shed.
 
998655_667672246579545_1091418314_n.jpg


Say this 10 times fast

484649_546827868708850_523393714_n.png


1000905_10151715653577628_789971242_n.jpg


954840_435490323232107_1377092923_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
That Chinese buffet one is a joke from stand-up comic John Pinette. Just in case anyone didn't know.
 
Back