Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,029 views
-> ...

8655_526177524104694_1570836133_n.jpg
 
The BMW looks wrong but everything else is a match.
 
Sorry, nick, but the Paraguay/Argentina/Brasil picture was on the last page :)
 
Deleted.
 
Last edited:
I would be the one to do that too. Oh well I'll delete it lol.
 
988503_553599491353231_992078298_n.jpg
 
430072_575051755880875_1347338329_n.jpg


295567_526547984079265_540983627_n.jpg

971106_10152027286054896_1692137656_n.jpg

969057_10151713475307628_751423726_n.jpg

1010179_467492710005617_337456522_n.jpg

225843_497066580364708_1959098064_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Fart pic is several post above.
 
This is why I never actually post pictures in these threads.. no way I can beat the internet to having seen something unless I took the picture myself.
 
This does beg the question however, what is the opposite of 'Oral'?

In that context, probably "written." As in oral exam or written exam.

That'll be 135 dollars, please.
 
In that context, probably "written." As in oral exam or written exam.

That'll be 135 dollars, please.

If it were talking specifically about an "oral exam" then yes, but there is no context, and the word has multiple meanings.


Happy-Fathers-Day_o_155.jpg
 
Back