Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,403 views
1385513_596112800435914_1034066464_n.png


1392890_650303631684211_1593488211_n.jpg
 
1391429_10151784656719543_1054529612_n.jpg
 
kgz55X4.jpg


s6vPNrE.jpg


7LXr61R.jpg
 
On the last page.
And without advertising dpc cars, which is all he seems to do...

Tom0006 - Post the images you think are funny, not a link to a webpage.
 
I guess he is blind. It clearly says no swearing!
 
I went to Disney World a year or two ago with my family and there was this "little" girl in a Sleeping Beauty costume. But she looked more like Fat Princess from the PSN game. I had to move away before I couldn't contain my laughter anymore.
 
I guess I can follow the previous pic with this meme.
i-dont-always-eat-cheese-but-when-i-do-i-eat-it-by-the-block.jpg
 
1375680_774849005874553_753260600_n.jpg
 
Oh dear. Not that GTA V pic again...

I've seen that picture one too many times on iFunny. Reposts galore in Collective.
 
First time I've seen it.

893841_675889492422104_1898896273_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Make this a thing 👍

Some of the tracks from imgur comments:
Track 1: Don't Worry Baby (Plan B is Free)
Track 2: My Stimulus Package
Track 3: Redistribute Dat Ass
Track 4: Obama Cares
Track 6: 2 Terms (Feat. 2 Chainz)

And my personal favorite:
Secret track: Cheney's got a gun
 
Ok internet, we need to get an "Obama" voice actor and create this album.

Edit: I found more stuff:

The most removed thing of ever
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The N word is not acceptable, right?

5282012162509asda.jpeg
 
Last edited:
That obama album needs some cash4clunkers in it
 
Back