Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,329 views
Hopeyouenjoythispostie-wostie-63555.jpg


WewillthenhaveaPrimeMinister-25816.jpg


Threadmill-71818.jpg

History behind this picture

Givingfish-shamingatry-52244.jpg
 
:lol:
 
^
wow
much anger
should stop

:D

I also think song 7 on the Obama album is outside the rules.
 
I thought the slang variant without the "r" is fine.
Why, how, who, what, when, where, why and why, in the name of all things holy, would you think it's "fine"?

What thought could possibly traipse through your brain that'd input "That's a racial slur, one of the biggest no-nos in all language, and actively censored on GTP" and output "Ah, just spell it funky, it'll be gravy"?

Just... what?
 
The dog one is not even funny.
 
I don't get it.
 
"People say I look like a eraser, so I told them....

original.jpg
 
I think they missed the opportunity for "Hope n' 2 Chainz".
 
weird_car_crashes_part_2_640_82.jpg
 
^ Reminds me of Cars when Mater goes "cow tippin".
I'm baffled at that car crash.
My best guess - going entirely too fast, hitting the tree in the fronr, lifting the back end off the ground, swinging around and coming down on the tree in the back?
 
TB
My best guess - going entirely too fast, hitting the tree in the fronr, lifting the back end off the ground, swinging around and coming down on the tree in the back?

That was my thought too.
 
1377135_676534662357587_706027826_n.jpg


Parenting done right...


95% sure it's a shop tho.




1374869_733244210021149_79200535_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
^^^:lol: at the disc.
 
Back