Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,329 views
TB
^ Reminds me of Cars when Mater goes "cow tippin".

My best guess - going entirely too fast, hitting the tree in the fronr, lifting the back end off the ground, swinging around and coming down on the tree in the back?

At first I thought, he spun out and hit both sideways, but that wouldn't work out.

a) He would most definitely roll the car if he hit the sidewalk perfectly parallel.

b) Even if he did hit the sidewalk sideways and somehow managed to continue through, you would see different deformations - mainly on the right side.


So yes, hitting the tree head on causing the rear end to lift up and slide down on the light fixture seems to be the case. I felt like Jacques Clouseau.... if that's a good thing.
 
weird_car_crashes_part_2_640_82.jpg

I've actually seen something similar. Only it was a bridge. The guy hit it so hard that the truck's ladder frame actually bent. Bet he isn't working at that company anymore.
 

That might help if they'd actually read their books, instead of reacting to orders.
 
Reminds me of this:
BeeR-S15-26.jpg
 
You know what they say: small spoiler, big *ahem*.
 
@ Wallace and Gromit

:lol: Perfect.
 
Am I the only one that doesn't get or find those dog pictures funny?

They were funny for a short time, now they are completely overdone and no longer funny.
 
^ Not enough funny, doge memes are not working for me...
 
R1600Turbo
Am I the only one that doesn't get or find those dog pictures funny?

I agree with you, they are repetitively boring.
 
Last edited:
1379485_676851352325918_1918851283_n.jpg



Then you tell then how much it will be to repair it would be and then the customer would clearly say, how much longer can I keep going with it....
 
I love them... I love anything random and animal related.
 
1377531_439549896145617_792603616_n.jpg



1382913_439549912812282_308917719_n.jpg



Lmao(too many rare candies and berries).

V

img
 
FTFY

@The brakes post, I don't get it.

The discs should be about 4 times as thick.

A new should be like this...

SDB100830-BRAKE-DISC-SOLID.jpg


Not this...

vinyl_record_lp_10inch.jpeg
 
Last edited:
It's from a site where mechanics post up the unbelieveable crap people turn up with, oblivious to the incredible danger they've put themselves in.

In this instance, brake discs are not meant to be wafers.
 
@The brakes post, I don't get it.

Solid brake discs are nearly an inch thick. (Ventilated ones are thicker) They wear down maybe 1/32 of an inch every hundred thousand miles. (I am completely making up these numbers, but they should help you visualize).

Now figure out how stupid or bad a driver you have to be to wear them down to almost nothing?
 
Employee told me he couldn't get to work because he had a flat tire. This is the picture he texted me.
EmployeetoldmehecouldntgettoworkbecausehehadaflattireThisisthepicturehetextedme-72404.jpg


Sparrowfacenailedit-83040.jpg
 
Back