Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,775 views
acbfbd268244f638187bb9845ad5438b.jpg
 
:lol: Seems the pic with the Sais perfecly describes everyone I know with those weapons.
 
:lol:

The squirternurse!
 
352jzk.jpg

352icp.jpg

Ah, the joys of no longer being in school. I could take the work with no problem, but it's crap like that that annoyed me.
 
:lol:
 
The two boys. They join my council immediately.
 
^:lol: at both of them.

koma-comic-strip-didnt-think-so.jpg
 
I like the teacher memes :lol:.

memes-introducing-terrible-teacher.jpg


projector_large.jpeg


enhanced-buzz-8460-1315325067-8.jpg


tumblr_lr18trcmWZ1qd5giho1_400.jpg


Rasta teacher!

tumblr_ljrqceC7t01qcb5fko1_400.png


Best one ^ :lol:

1l50.jpg


rasta-prof-i-rolled-a-fat-one.jpg
 

:lol:That's one of the only pictures in this thread that has actually made me laugh out loud. 👍

The teacher ones all seem to be true for every teacher in the known universe for some reason. They all have the same little idioms, especially the bathroom question one...
 
That picture had my whole office in stitches!^
 
Couldn't be any truer. I learned this in 3rd grade real quick when I was growing up.
We actually have a class for that - Smart-Arse Answers To Student Questions 101.
 
:lol:

Why isn't there a "LIKE A BOSS" caption on this pic? :dunce:

I know right?! :lol: Especially that old stereo. Gives a good touch to it:dunce:.
 
^ It's missing extremely cambered wheels.
 
Stanceworks meets skateboard.

I actually would like to see that in action. Possibly with a slightly higher ground clearance to allow the board to tilt when turning.
 
Back