Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,829 views
angel.gif
 
^ I must have done that about a thousand times to my younger brother, back in ye old daze.
 
I still do it to my brother once in a while. His 24 :lol:.
 
Huh?:confused:
 
Aah the memories of Jurassic park, my first ever VHS :)

 
Aah the memories of Jurassic park, my first ever VHS :)
I don't think it was my first but I still have mine. Now I'm just waiting for the kids to be old enough to not be traumatized by someone being eaten. :sick:
 
I wish I was old enough back then :scared: nightmares!
 
TB
I don't think it was my first but I still have mine. Now I'm just waiting for the kids to be old enough to not be traumatized by someone being eaten. :sick:

Funny enough, I didn't actually find Jurassic park to be quite traumitizing even though I watched it alot as a kid. That one pirahna movie and Jaws on the other hand...:sick:
 
I never watched Jurassic Park until I was 13 or 14, so I was ok by then. I remember Ice Age scared me so much when I was little, the part with the sabretooth tiger running to the Inuit village, I was crying because I thought the tiger was going to eat the baby :p
 
Like a boss :lol:
 
Funny enough, I didn't actually find Jurassic park to be quite traumitizing even though I watched it alot as a kid. That one pirahna movie and Jaws on the other hand...:sick:

It was the same for me. Jurassic Park fascinated me instead of frightening me. Jaws worried me though, especially seen as though I spent a lot of time playing/swimming in the sea when I was younger. It was something that could be related to.

And I too still have it on VHS. If only I had a working VHS player now... :(
 
And I too still have it on VHS. If only I had a working VHS player now... :(
It's one of the few I still have on VHS, along with Lion King (:cool:) and some others.
If my 4 month old nephew want to see it in the future, i'll get it on DVD or Blu-ray. Some movies have to be seen.
 


The person who answered is correct, but before I confirmed it, the "Wedding Song" is also correct.
 
I never watched Jurassic Park until I was 13 or 14, so I was ok by then. I remember Ice Age scared me so much when I was little, the part with the sabretooth tiger running to the Inuit village, I was crying because I thought the tiger was going to eat the baby :p

:lol:

Little off-topic:

My little nephew (6 years lod) loves SpongeBob (who does not? :p), and there is this one episode where Garry leaves him because he forgot to give him his food and SpongeBob cries and all. My nephew had this episode on DVD when he was like 3-4 years old and he watched it over and over only to cry together with SpongeBob! :lol:

Sitting there in tears and saying: "Garry where are you? We miss youuuuuuuuu."

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutest thing EVER!

God I love this little guy so much! :lol:

Here's a pic of him, should be this age (3-4). I should make a "come at me bro!" pic out of it. :lol:

 
Last edited:


The person who answered is correct, but before I confirmed it, the "Wedding Song" is also correct.

Uhh. They put a fifth of beethoven, not Beethoven's 5th. That's the joke.
 
Does that mean the direction it's pointing is incorrect information? :lol::rolleyes:
 
:lol:
thursdays-dar-27.jpg


thursdays-dar-0.jpg


thursdays-dar-29.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back