Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,936 views
I still have a similar one;). 👍
 
Old cassette players were, and still are, cool.
 
Can beat Vinyl. :D
 
Owduo.jpg
 
So true :lol:
 
^ Very similar to my friends history test in school. The question was a paragraph long and asked about the battle of 1066. My friend wrote "Why are you asking me, don't you know?". He failed that test.
 
^ Very similar to my friends history test in school. The question was a paragraph long and asked about the battle of 1066. My friend wrote "Why are you asking me, don't you know?". He failed that test.

Questions on history GCSE's are ridiculous. They give you like a line of text that is labeled as a 'source' and you have to write 2 PAGES about it, sometimes 3. And there's like 9 questions and you have to complete it in 1 hour. I got a D and a F on the last two tests becasue quite frankly, I had no idea what to write (Bearing in mind I usually get C's with some B's and the odd A, that was really bad for me).
 
Questions on history GCSE's are ridiculous. They give you like a line of text that is labeled as a 'source' and you have to write 2 PAGES about it, sometimes 3. And there's like 9 questions and you have to complete it in 1 hour. I got a D and a F on the last two tests becasue quite frankly, I had no idea what to write (Bearing in mind I usually get C's with some B's and the odd A, that was really bad for me).
I don't know when you did yours, but I did mine this June. (Paper 2 of 2) and all of my school's marks were much lower than they should be, (people getting A's and A*'s getting C's and D's). In that case it was the marker but I agree with you, if you've got no clue what the Source is/wants, you've had it. In my paper I had to do a 10 marker on a source which was a picture of Al Capone smiling on the front cover of a US magazine. WTH? Anyway like I said rogue marker but in the end for that paper I got a C, but hoping to go up to an A for that paper.
 
I don't know when you did yours, but I did mine this June. (Paper 2 of 2) and all of my school's marks were much lower than they should be, (people getting A's and A*'s getting C's and D's). In that case it was the marker but I agree with you, if you've got no clue what the Source is/wants, you've had it. In my paper I had to do a 10 marker on a source which was a picture of Al Capone smiling on the front cover of a US magazine. WTH? Anyway like I said rogue marker but in the end for that paper I got a C, but hoping to go up to an A for that paper.

I did mine this June too, and yeah everyone getting lower than usual marks is happening all over the country for History Exams.

But It wasn't the fact that I had no idea what the source was (when I get questions with sources like that I just leave them blank), its the fact that you have to fill 2 whole pages with such little information to go on. It's usually very specific too, so you can hardly revise for it (though I'll admit I didn't revise for this one; too many tests in one week to revise for all of them lol). It's the same in Geography too, why do we have to write so much on such little information? I got a D and U. A U. Yes, I didn't even get a single mark. I literally had no idea what to write...truly dissapointing that was, especially considering thats the one I revised hardest for (nothing I revised for was on the test, how typical -_-).

But, I DID get an A on my science test, so atleast I could go home without suicidal thoughts. :P
 
I did mine this June too, and yeah everyone getting lower than usual marks is happening all over the country for History Exams.

But It wasn't the fact that I had no idea what the source was (when I get questions with sources like that I just leave them blank), its the fact that you have to fill 2 whole pages with such little information to go on. It's usually very specific too, so you can hardly revise for it (though I'll admit I didn't revise for this one; too many tests in one week to revise for all of them lol). It's the same in Geography too, why do we have to write so much on such little information? I got a D and U. A U. Yes, I didn't even get a single mark. I literally had no idea what to write...truly dissapointing that was, especially considering thats the one I revised hardest for (nothing I revised for was on the test, how typical -_-).

But, I DID get an A on my science test, so atleast I could go home without suicidal thoughts. :P

This.... is not funny. BRING THE FUNNY PICS!!
 
1st, 3rd, and 4th one are just too funny. They're killing me. :lol:
 
Last edited:
There all great
NEED MOAR!
The 5th won't show up :(
 
There all great
NEED MOAR!
The 5th won't show up :(

Strange, I only put up four. I'll put some more up tommorrow (I usually go through galleries to see which ones I find hilarious..nice to see people find them funny too :))
 
Meanwhile in Pakistan...
7672.jpg

7665.jpg

Scariest fortune cookie ever
7642.jpg

7634.jpg
 
2011-07-06-beartato-mosquitoes.png
 
popcorn
I don't understand,

His blood is poison so he died
Why's he have no eyes and two spikes coming out of the side of his head?
 
His blood is poison so he died
Why's he have no eyes and two spikes coming out of the side of his head?

I thought that until I read your post and looked again. The spikes are a beak, the hole is the eye. ;)
 
Why's he have no eyes and two spikes coming out of the side of his head?
You're right dude, that's crazy! I don't know why he has a big black spot and two spikes coming out of his head, but I swear it looks just like this BIRD.

6826720-blue-crane-bird-with-long-pointed-beak-open.jpg
 
I'm assuming you guys were more focused on what the creature was rather then the comic itself? Like I did. :lol:
 
Back