Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,510 views
Is this the second last thing you need to see?
1535719_594762987267113_1485627560_n.jpg
 
DK
Is this the second last thing you need to see?
1535719_594762987267113_1485627560_n.jpg

I don't really want to be that guy, oh wait, of course I do!:sly:

Re-re-re-repost.

From 4 hours ago to boot.:dopey:
 
@Rage Racer Lemme guess? Mud wasp stung those spiders, took them back to its nest and left its young to eat them alive...
Yes. Just read a comment to the original post. It's a mud wasp nest, where it takes paralysed spiders to feed its leeches.
:scared:
 
Considering that Lotus are breaching rule 15 themselves already, I don't think they thought the rules through....
 
The people go to all the trouble of making the comic, but can't be arsed to check their spelling. It's Shadowfax.
 
Last edited:
The people go to all the trouble of making the comic, but can't be arsed to check their spelling. It's Shadowfax.

I believe that is intentional as the horse is saying random facts.
 
But what would I know...
 
Back