Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,932 views
WI818TU.png


I decided to watch the highlights of the Superbowl on the NFL website to see what all the fuss was about.
:yuck:👎:ouch::banghead:
7 minutes I'll never get back. If you want to see good sport involving an egg shaped ball, have some Rugby.
 
WI818TU.png


I decided to watch the highlights of the Superbowl on the NFL website to see what all the fuss was about.
:yuck:👎:ouch::banghead:

I didn't watch it...but I'm sure the commercials weren't used as much as FOX's coverage of the Rolex24. :rolleyes: Also having the commentators talk about mullets...
 
WI818TU.png


I decided to watch the highlights of the Superbowl on the NFL website to see what all the fuss was about.
:yuck:👎:ouch::banghead:
7 minutes I'll never get back. If you want to see good sport involving an egg shaped ball, have some Rugby.


What a weird sport. It's just guys running into each other. There are no plays. Football is so much more tactical.
 
What a weird sport. It's just guys running into each other. There are no plays. Football is so much more tactical.
Are you sure, tactics are a heavy thing in Rugby, but rather than 11 minutes of play, they are able to get a full 80 minutes.
 
Are you sure, tactics are a heavy thing in Rugby, but rather than 11 minutes of play, they are able to get a full 80 minutes.

Yes. I'm not saying Rugby is bad, but it's no where near as tactically complex as our football. Rugby is amorphous and back and forth. Football is rigid and relies completely on organization.
 
7 minutes I'll never get back. If you want to see good sport involving an egg shaped ball, have some Rugby.

Egg chasing is the best...I hate getting up early in the morning to watch the 6 nations! but can't argue cos we have won it for the last 2 years :)
 
Yes. I'm not saying Rugby is bad, but it's no where near as tactically complex as our football. Rugby is amorphous and back and forth. Football is rigid and relies completely on organization.
Hmm, the ball goes back to someone who throws it forwards. Either someone runs over a line, someone get touched and falls over, ending the play or someone else catches it and play stops. Versus what can be 10 minutes of solid action, tactical play and impressive feats of strength and bravery. From what I saw, there's one person who throws it forwards, two people who may catch it and 8 or so people just pushing each other in the centre of the pitch for no reason.
 
The no reason would be trying to sack or tackle the quarterback. Manning had a few throws last night that were disrupted by the defense which resulted in interceptions.

Like I said...back to the funny
 
Hmm, the ball goes back to someone who throws it forwards. Either someone runs over a line, someone get touched and falls over, ending the play or someone else catches it and play stops. Versus what can be 10 minutes of solid action, tactical play and impressive feats of strength and bravery. From what I saw, there's one person who throws it forwards, two people who may catch it and 8 or so people just pushing each other in the centre of the pitch for no reason.


Coming from someone who has played the game for 6 years, there is WAY more to it than that. Each player has a specific role and that role they must play out. There are many various patterns a specific player may run, and while it might look on screen like a bunch of people running around, I can assure you, there is WAY more going on than you might think.


Anyways, I laughed way too hard at this.

1897718_708630099170225_1162608858_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
If it's not a picture. Screen capturing it and saving it as a jpg don't make it a picture.Just check the comments after the last time I posted it.The direct approach apparently didn't work either.

I can try the approach that involves the magic buttons, but I'd really prefer not to.The thread would be alive. With funny pictures. Meanwhile other threads about funny things that people have seen on the internet would also be alive, when they aren't now.

Funny pictures people.

I'm almost positive that screen capture is the computer taking a photo of the screen. It's a photo, it's saved as a photo and it has funny content. So with this I supposed that anything that captures anything's result isn't a photo. What is a photo then? How is that hard to comprehend? Picky, picky, picky. It was funny. This ruined it.



1688930_10152237339427628_420071152_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm almost positive that screen capture is the computer taking a photo of the screen. It's a photo, it's saved as a photo and it has funny content. So with this I supposed that anything that captures anything's result isn't a photo. What is a photo then? How is that hard to comprehend? Picky, picky, picky. It was funny. This ruined it.



1688930_10152237339427628_420071152_n.jpg
wat
 
Hmm, the ball goes back to someone who throws it forwards. Either someone runs over a line, someone get touched and falls over, ending the play or someone else catches it and play stops. Versus what can be 10 minutes of solid action, tactical play and impressive feats of strength and bravery. From what I saw, there's one person who throws it forwards, two people who may catch it and 8 or so people just pushing each other in the centre of the pitch for no reason.

Thanks for your opinion, lime rind. Guess you'll never understand because you don't know the taste of STARS N STRIPES N FREEDOM. :lol: YEAH GET SOME!

Ok, enough with the friendly banter... back to the pictures. (just know that I'll have the last word.)
 
funny-oil-dinosaur-death-car.jpg


funny-doge-Snoop-Lion-face.jpg

please say something if this doesn't work
I don't see any of your posts. I have Chrome and Adblock, but even when Adblock is disabled I still don't see your posts.
 
I fought Sheldon was smart.
omg-sheldon-no_o_749441.jpg
 
I'm almost positive that screen capture is the computer taking a photo of the screen.
Great. You're wrong.
It's a photo, it's saved as a photo
No and no. It's an image and it's saved as an imagefile.
and it has funny content.
Possibly. But this isn't the "funny content thread".
So with this I supposed that anything that captures anything's result isn't a photo. What is a photo then?
Perhaps you want to go read the original post I made in November. I quoted it yesterday for your convenience.
How is that hard to comprehend? Picky, picky, picky. It was funny. This ruined it.
And again, this isn't the "funny thread". It's the "funny pic thread". Pictures only.

And not pictures that are gifs. We have a funny gif thread.

If you want a "funny [some other thing] thread", how about you go make one and post appropriate content in that?

tumblr_ll4a31MsIH1qza3e8o1_500.jpg
​
 
Egg chasing is the best...I hate getting up early in the morning to watch the 6 nations! but can't argue cos we have won it for the last 2 years :)

We? Congratulations! I bet your parents wish they hadn't complained about driving you to practice every day now.

I fought Sheldon was smart.

Irony?
 
Something gone wrong.

Ignore this.
 
Coming from someone who has played the game for 6 years, there is WAY more to it than that. Each player has a specific role and that role they must play out. There are many various patterns a specific player may run, and while it might look on screen like a bunch of people running around, I can assure you, there is WAY more going on than you might think.

But being allowed to throw the ball forwards is a cop-out. 15 seconds of play before 2 minutes of time-out and replays is not what I'd call entertainment if there is only 1 hour of supposed play. If you want to watch a tactical reset game, watch Cricket. It's in a similar vane, but you can get a whole day of play in.
 
Back