Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,021 views
image.jpg
 
I hope I don't cause any controversy with this next one:
image.jpg
 
Don't be silly the Kraken isn't real. The sun dies each day and a new one is born in the morning. And we need to sacrifice people to keep it in the sky.

There is my Aztec preaching.
 
I always thought that the sun got cold at night, so it covers itself in a grey coat. ;)
 
Translating fails in Sochi. :lol:
wAkGmWUOcCU.jpg

^This should be "Tongue in bun".

GAw44SHUyAc.jpg

^Nuff said. They cut the word "assortment". :D

Vl6eUdSrwCI.jpg

^This is Caucasus, a dangerous place. Tanks and guns are very common things there... But if you're a civilian, you can't use them both. Hey, get that AK off your T-90!
(This is a filling station. I'd translate this sign as "Before driving away, make sure there's no nozzle in your fuel tank cap")

Daym, these Olympics are going to be :censored:ing funny! :lol:
zD0AihL-MEM.jpg

cp_njeF0ohs.jpg

4O951ZYH4jE.jpg

^What's wrong? It's the Russian kvass delivered straight to your room! :sly:
nRoi7BKh3Hc.jpg

tuDR0GScYlI.jpg

qA31kF91nuQ.jpg

QpjOkHgsMuc.jpg
 
There a whole bunch of other Sochi Problems pics and tweets here. I will give you all one guess at which reporter has never been to South America.
 
DK
:lol: Symbolizes the victory of homosexualism homosexuality.

Translation below the pic:
1391678757_478462495.jpeg

1.
Ukraine: Come on! Come on!
Belarus: Just a little more!

2.
Ukraine: Oh yeah, Russia! Russia, keep going!
Belarus: Russia's the best!

3.
Russia: What are you doing here?
Ukraine: Watching the Sochi Olympics!
Belarus: And supporting you!

4.
Russia: But there's two more days before the Games are open!
Ukraine: We're watching twitter photos with #Sochi tag!
Belarus: Oh! Look! Another photo with a double toilet!

5.
Belarus: Oh yeah, Russia! Russia, keep going!
Ukraine: Russia's the best!
 
Last edited:
Back