Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,918 views
Great. You're wrong.No and no. It's an image and it's saved as an imagefile.Possibly. But this isn't the "funny content thread".Perhaps you want to go read the original post I made in November. I quoted it yesterday for your convenience.And again, this isn't the "funny thread". It's the "funny pic thread". Pictures only.

And not pictures that are gifs. We have a funny gif thread.

If you want a "funny [some other thing] thread", how about you go make one and post appropriate content in that?

tumblr_ll4a31MsIH1qza3e8o1_500.jpg
​

I disagree :lol:
 
How many bananas long is a Lorde?
 
Half a banana.
 
Yea. :scared: It is all very unattractive.

I wonder if that woman on the left is laughing at his outfit. :lol:
 
I can't be the only one that noticed the old man's shorts.
No of course not, I was just trying to find other things to comment on, than the obvious elephant(s trunk) in the room.
 
I can't be the only one that noticed the old man's shorts.
Some of us were trying to ignore... that, so thanks for pointing it out.
well, I'm scarred for life.
And yet you've quoted it. Yeah, that makes sense.
 
I can't be the only one that noticed the old man's shorts.
I actually didn't notice that until you pointed it out, I'm so stupid.
 
It has words on it, shouldn't be allowed :p
 
Back