Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,156 views
317192_2360712819033_1286688675_32893245_3040291_n.jpg
 
waitinthecarlikeaboss.jpg


Bird-Poop1.jpg


..and America complains about their petrol prices?
Keep in mind; This was for 98 Octane Premium.
05052011283.jpg


Not a complaint, I actually laughed on that day.. even the clerk was like "woah.. thats pretty crazy!"
 
It would be about 2.1 dollars per litre converting to UK prices.
 
It was higher than that a couple years ago (AUD per litre).
 
^^^ That is excellent!

demotivational-posters-im-sick-of-these-holocaust-jokes.jpg

I'll just stop Reich here.
 
Last edited:
I'm guessing it's a prosthetic. Or he's a gymnast.
 
:lol:
 
Done that before, lets just say I lost a few lives. And where I live, green mushrooms are hard to come by.
 
Jai
But, it isn't a Smart car :sly:

Maybe you need my pic to add to the not so smart car pic. ;p


What car is it? See the little wheels now. That is tiny.
 
Not a car. It's a mobility scooter.
 
Can't wait 'till i'm 16...
 
Back