Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,947 views
I had no idea it was humanly possible to not see that as a bird. I've greatly overestimated the competency of everyone here.












:sly:

Edit: This might clear things up, or confuse everyone more:
(Hint, The bird's name is Reginald, the Bear/Potato thing is Beartato. Real Reginald is still on Earth)
2009-07-31-beartato-inspace.gif

2009-08-05-beartato-inspace2.gif

2009-08-06-beartato-inspace03.gif

2009-08-07-beartato-inspace04.gif
 
Last edited:
6DIVl.png


taliD.png



TISoa.png


iMlfs.jpg
 
Last edited:
^ I'm not entirely sure I get the "because race car" thing, but still funny anyway
 
^^ The car says "Piece Of S:censored:" on the third one, you might want to fix it.
 
^^ The car says "Piece Of S:censored:" on the third one, you might want to fix it.

LOL, just noticed. Fixed

If Oprah worked for Blizzard.
xDYED.jpg
 
I get it and its funny :lol:.
 
Skinny-Dicks-Halfway-Inn_photo_medium.jpg

This place is real.
 
So I heard that you like swimming.......

memes-i-heard-you-like-swimming1.jpg
 
:lol:

best-photos-of-the-week-121.jpg


best-photos-of-the-week-71.jpg


I have the ideia that this was shopped... :lol:
best-photos-of-the-week-181.jpg



EDIT:

I loled
dar-monday-39.jpg
 
Last edited:
For some strange reason your pictures never show up for me?
 
Same here. I post them with my iPad & cant see them, but when I use my desktop...there they are.
 
The Cat in the Zombie Apocalypse thing had me in stitches. 👍
 
Works now. Probably a browser glitch. There's nothing inherently wrong with the IMG link.
 
I can't see it on my laptop,firefox, or on my phone,opera
 
For some odd reason, I find I have to copy the link to the URL, then refesh the page and it shows up :odd:
 
Back