Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,094 views
image.jpg
 
People have been doing it for how long and now people want to complain about it?
If by "people" you mean "staff", by "now" you mean "3 months ago" and by "complain about it" you mean "tell you not to do it", then yes.

Anyone remember why the old FPT got closed? Oh yes, it was because people ignored the staff.


It's not a complex concept, Slash. Pictures, yes. Picture as context for words, fine. Screengrabs of just words, no.
 
Just post the funny words in the joke thread bro 👍

This. Or like Mr Perpel said - create a thread for funny text.

I can't be the only one who skips them just because they take effort to read and take too much time when I'm just after a quick laugh.
 
If by "people" you mean "staff", by "now" you mean "3 months ago" and by "complain about it" you mean "tell you not to do it", then yes.

Anyone remember why the old FPT got closed? Oh yes, it was because people ignored the staff.

It's not a complex concept, Slash. Pictures, yes. Picture as context for words, fine. Screengrabs of just words, no.
Alright, I'll post them elsewhere.
 
The amount of times I've seen that picture while being on the internet...

It just don't scare me no more.
 
The amount of times I've seen that picture while being on the internet...

It just don't scare me no more.
It's not scary, it's just really disgusting.
 
I have to say, King Josh's picture with the eyes is actually rather sickening, but funny as well. I'm not sure what else to say though.
 
Back