Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,981 views
Go home Sienna, you are drunk :lol:

financial-planning-long-term-the-car-is-cheaper.jpg
 

The picture looks corrupted on my screen. Over half of it is just gray.

EDIT: Weird. It works when I quote it. :odd:
 
:lol:
You can't even buy that if you paid billions of dollars for it.
:lol:
 
NOTE: Absolutely no racism whatsoever is intended.

That fact that you feel the need to write that, is more funny than the picture, I think. :-)

EDIT: and the picture is pretty funny
 
I don't know how exactly that's funny, but ok :lol:
 
That fact that you feel the need to write that, is more funny than the picture, I think. :-)

EDIT: and the picture is pretty funny
I put that because I don't want any idiots to abuse it and cause idiotic crap.
 
THOSE TABS! :scared:

tree'd
 
Why does everyone always make a deal about my tab count when I screenshot something?:lol:
Because there's a lot. That's why you should always make a new window when you're taking a screenshot :P
 
Not only do those subs make me hungry, they also make me strangely want an audio system in my car. :odd:
 
Back