- 34,949

- Indian Falls, NY
- slashfan7964
Such creepy. So disgusting. Many vomit. Wow.
No I actually see the difference.Like I said before, drinking water.![]()
Did something happen at the opening ceremony?No I actually see the difference.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
There were 5 big snowflakes which were supposed to expand to make the Olympic rings. One of them failed to do so.Did something happen at the opening ceremony?
View attachment 112374 Might not be funny, but the stupidity is through the roof.
The very right ring didn't open as it should.Did something happen at the opening ceremony?
Clenched firmly shut so that nothing could be Putin it...
The Olympics in Sochi are great! Barely functioning hotels, completely malfunctioning Olympic ring, and people attempting to hijack planes!
Better than our summer ones.The Olympics in Sochi are great! Barely functioning hotels, completely malfunctioning Olympic ring, and people attempting to hijack planes!
That's got nothing to do with the organisation, it's what the athlete brought themselves.Pole volt breaking.
Corrected.Also, pole volt.
Just makes me think of someone called Pawel working for Manweb.