Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,088 views
I hope none of these are reposts. I haven't been following this thread until a week or so ago.

how-to-keep-your-windshield-wipers-from-freezing.jpg


looks-like-a-duck.jpg


funny-signs-dumpaday-161.jpg


funny-signs-dumpaday-131.jpg
 
I'd be one of those people that would be in the audience at a Top Gear filming and Jeremy would freak out that I don't weight 300lbs. :lol:
 
TB
Sleeping.

As do I and yet somehow I've not only heard about it, but eaten it. In North Dakota.
I have had it a few times even in the wasteland that is New Mexico.
 
^ Correction...

hAA3B9279


;)

You know you're fat when you buy a XXXL pizza for your family.

You know you're morbidly obese when you have said pizza in front of you but are instead about to crack open a bottle of ranch dressing.
 
Ranch dressing, the ultimate Coke chaser.

Eek gads!
 
Funny, but I'm not sure it's real. Would Audi really associate their brand with failure? Also, where's the Audi logo and strap line?

*takes work hat off*

;)
 
Funny, but I'm not sure it's real. Would Audi really associate their brand with failure? Also, where's the Audi logo and strap line?

*takes work hat off*

;)

*forces work hat back on*

A source of cognitive dissonance during the decision process could be the slightly staid Audi image and value transfer, which isn't helped by either hypodermic needle theory of multi theory in this case. This approach (presuming it's real, although it's likely not) could circumvent the possibility of late-stage approach avoidance. As a culture-based pseudo-viral reference rather than direct product promotion this appeals to the left hemisphere of the brain over the right (following the cultural marketing shift from logic to emotion during the late 60s), and acts as a humanising catalyst to culturally relevant brand equity.

Or something.
 
That Pizza pic just leaves me speechless.

Dat Audi pic. While I don't think Audi would post something like that officially. It could have come from a backchannel from Audi. They quite like doing those stuff (mocking others). Either way, a really cool ad that sticks
 
...I'd be the guy to load a four wheeler like that...
 
Back