Not the foreign not but...@RocZX There is no funny there. The stuff was mixed/packaged in the USA, but some (less than 50%) of the ingredients were imported. If more than half of the ingredients came from overseas, it would say ...of foreign and US components.
Continue reading...Not the foreign not but...
Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. - United States of America of United States
Lots of things sound funny if you cut them off
Chicken. Lots and lots of chicken.
Huge Ding Dongs in your mouth?
I agree. The bonnet is there to cover the engine. You don't lift the bonnet every day and when you do it's because you need to look at the engine.What is the point of engine covers in the first place?
Where do these pics even come from?
Where do these pics even come from?
The internet. I'll be you're guideWhere do these pics even come from?
Canada?
The internet. I'll be you're guide![]()
I think it's Reddit.![]()
Where do they actually come from? What website?
I think it's Reddit.
![]()
Where do they actually come from? What website?
What, full of seeds and pith?I like mine with pulp.
What is the point of engine covers in the first place?
Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg