Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,094 views
Dear GTPlanet,

1622726_10201162663821481_662866072_n.jpg
Kissing lazy granny's pink Walls? I think I'm confused...
 
Kissing lazy granny's pink Walls? I think I'm confused...
Something you like to see each and every day?



Yeah, the German language, the language of poets and philosophers, the language of Goethe and Schiller, the language of Rammstein and Kraftwerk (:lol:) is highly nuanced.
 
Last edited:
Am I the only one who finds worn as 🤬 brake discs to be creepy looking?
 
Those aren't funny. They're just broken, screwed up, etc. car parts...

....



It's funny if you are a mechanic and understand how those parts work...

Am I the only one who finds worn as 🤬 brake discs to be creepy looking?

I find it more scary to know that those are on the road.
 
2.5 S = 4 cylinder.
Oops. Im not familiar with the ins and outs of the model variants, and didn't look very hard on wiki. Makes my point even more valid though :)
 
Think about it.
 
@RocZX There is no funny there. The stuff was mixed/packaged in the USA, but some (less than 50%) of the ingredients were imported. If more than half of the ingredients came from overseas, it would say ...of foreign and US components.
 
Back