Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Mar 24, 2014 #27,845 Didn`t know where to put this picture. So I decided it could be funny for Ferrari haters...
Dagger311 Messages 6,658 Marietta, GA Messages Dagger31198 Mar 24, 2014 #27,846 Monatsende Didn`t know where to put this picture. So I decided it could be funny for Ferrari haters... Click to expand... I don't find damaging a car that beautiful funny, but someone may get a kick out of it, so 👍.
Monatsende Didn`t know where to put this picture. So I decided it could be funny for Ferrari haters... Click to expand... I don't find damaging a car that beautiful funny, but someone may get a kick out of it, so 👍.
Sage Ages (Banned) Messages 12,813 Antarctica Mar 24, 2014 #27,847 Wait. It didn't burst into flames on impact?
AudiMan2011 Scottish Contributing Writer Messages 13,435 GTPlanet Messages Street-King-07 Messages Quattro Saltire Mar 24, 2014 #27,848 Monatsende Didn`t know where to put this picture. So I decided it could be funny for Ferrari haters... Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/wrecked-supercars-and-exotics.52118/ Right here
Monatsende Didn`t know where to put this picture. So I decided it could be funny for Ferrari haters... Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/wrecked-supercars-and-exotics.52118/ Right here
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Mar 24, 2014 #27,849
Danoff Premium Messages 34,431 Mile High City Mar 25, 2014 #27,854 Yes, why didn't we think of giving handouts to the people who murdered thousands. WTH?
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Mar 25, 2014 #27,856
M MrUnknown (Banned) Messages 2,534 Messages Ask me. Mar 25, 2014 #27,858 Jimlaad43 Click to expand...
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Mar 25, 2014 #27,860 Solid Lifters Click to expand... Oh bother.
Sage Ages (Banned) Messages 12,813 Antarctica Mar 25, 2014 #27,861 Slash Oh bother. Click to expand...
nascarfan1400 Messages 12,883 Divided States of America Messages MikuHime80 Mar 25, 2014 #27,862 ^ How is that funny, Slash? :worried:
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Mar 25, 2014 #27,863 nascarfan1400 ^ How is that funny, Slash? :worried: Click to expand... The crash itself isn't funny, it's the massive air.
nascarfan1400 ^ How is that funny, Slash? :worried: Click to expand... The crash itself isn't funny, it's the massive air.
nascarfan1400 Messages 12,883 Divided States of America Messages MikuHime80 Mar 25, 2014 #27,864 I just see that as making it less funny... Lol
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Mar 25, 2014 #27,865
nascarfan1400 Messages 12,883 Divided States of America Messages MikuHime80 Mar 25, 2014 #27,866 That's just nasty.
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Mar 25, 2014 #27,867
Sage Ages (Banned) Messages 12,813 Antarctica Mar 25, 2014 #27,868 I accidentally did the ramen noodles firebomb once. Don't forget the water.
Johnny1996 Messages 4,999 United States Messages GTP_Johnny1996 Mar 25, 2014 #27,869 @Slash: Real or not, some people don't really want to see a certain kind of matter. Especially that of the robotic kind. Luckily, that's one type of robotics that won't take over the world.
@Slash: Real or not, some people don't really want to see a certain kind of matter. Especially that of the robotic kind. Luckily, that's one type of robotics that won't take over the world.