Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,751 views
weird-tattoo-00223.jpg
 
Isn't there a song with "woke up in a new Bugatti" or something? I never got around to listening to it, but I am fairly certain it's a rap song.
Well, they never rap about their Veyrons.

Because almost all of them don't have one.
 
Isn't there a song with "woke up in a new Bugatti" or something? I never got around to listening to it, but I am fairly certain it's a rap song.
Yeah, there is. Was quite popular last autumn.
 
Well, they never rap about their Veyrons.

Because almost all of them don't have one.

Right. They only have my favorite Italian car of all time... the Lamborghini Murcielago. And they usually get hideous wheels.

Yeah, there is. Was quite popular last autumn.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying.
 
A bunch of the losers at my school are like "Rollin' in booogatty vaayron" so...I would think its in a rap song
 
Redneck patio complete with a sidewalk

Looks like northern Georgia to me, too classy for the south of Georgia, far classier than Alabama.
 
no drifting during the day
It looks funny, but it's better to allow it at a known time when it's mostly quiet, then having a couple of them drifting during the day when the mountain roads are filled with motorcycles.
I've looked at too many vids on youtube of that Mulholland corner :p
 
How does that car have any grip, surely it would be more logical to have the mop behind it.
Weigh it down with proper R/C weights? I know it's only a toy-grade, but the torque those silver cans have is pretty decent. Also, the front lacks weight, and the weak toy-grade servos are a bit dodgy, so it'd be better to have it in front.
 
How does that car have any grip, surely it would be more logical to have the mop behind it.
No, it's more logical to let the floor get completely filthy and then when your girlfriend/wife gets fed up with it, she'll take care of it.

Enjoy sleeping on the couch, though. :p
 
Back