Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,749 views
1455092_1436084376635546_70940568_n.jpg
 
Ahem, BABIES!

The feeling of a full tummy and a
dry diaper.
250xauto-839891194-UQ64aupor.jpg



Bruce Wayne knew, even before he could
talk, that one day...
250xauto-839579576-UON04homg.jpg



Just wait till the girls get a load of me!
250xauto-838827780-ULDqkickq.jpg




And we be like, "Awww yeeaaaaa..."
250xauto-837932619-UHSyfjvzt.jpg
 
I think everyone here has had (Alliteration FTW) that one teacher that did the same thing.
 
TB
I can't help but be incredibly annoyed at the finger in the corner.

Unless it's pixelated because he's not wearing any pants.
It did quite bother me as well...
 
TB
Unless it's pixelated because he's not wearing any pants.

I'd still be annoyed if this were the reason for the pixelation. I'm not sure what you're trying to say there TB.
A half nekked army guy wrapped in stretch wrap, on the top half I might add, is, well, just not right on sooo many levels. I just gotta believe it's a finger, know what I'm saying?
 
1) I can not wear the same shirt 75 days in a row. Other than that, spot on.

B) My wife has worn multiple items from each category ON THE SAME DAY.
 
Back