The best way to get guys - or kids (since they are the same thing) - to sweep the floor is these:No, it's more logical to let the floor get completely filthy and then when your girlfriend/wife gets fed up with it, she'll take care of it.
Enjoy sleeping on the couch, though.![]()
The best way to get guys - or kids (since they are the same thing) - to sweep the floor is these:
Who loves sliding about the hard floor in their socks? Guys and kids...
Yes I know I do.You just have to love Car Throttle and Car Memes.
Dunno, but this isn't the reading thread - it's the funny picture thread.The 🤬 did I just read?
Yes, why didn't we think of giving handouts to the people who murdered thousands. WTH?
![]()
(No gif on purpose, that's a different thread)
Is this where our tax dollars are going to?Friend of mine posted up a photo of himself getting...wrapped.
![]()
The American military is using their prodigious budget to test new and improved torture methods.Is this where our tax dollars are going to?
Friend of mine posted up a photo of himself getting...wrapped.
![]()