Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,725 views
image207992.jpg
How bad am I at this . . . for a while I had 2 pairs of shoes that I would wear as basically all the time, my daily shoes.

Like I said 2 pairs, but they were the same!! All black New Balance. I would swap from one pair to the other every few weeks, so I knew I was wearing a fresh pair, but yeah, they were the same . . . .Hmmm says a lot about me I guess.
 
I have worn the same pair of shoes for nigh on 2 years now, and still have a pair that is approaching 5 years - not counting dress shoes and running shoes.

What's my prize? (Well, besides the fact that my feet don't grow anymore.)
 
This is the worst photoshop ever (censored in areas by me but you get the idea)

Terrible photoshop.png
 
I love whoever made this!!!
This is the worst photoshop ever (censored in areas by me but you get the idea)

View attachment 134693

I'm just gonna say it for everyone else but uh...where can we dat original :sly::mischievous::dopey:

Wow who ever made this is horrible the girl is fused with the car and those wheels man...it's better just to list what was done correctly
 
Last edited:
I love whoever made this!!!


I'm just gonna say it for everyone else but uh...where can we dat original :sly::mischievous::dopey:

Wow who ever made this is horrible the girl is fused with the car and those wheels man...it's better just to list what was done correctly
Well he didn't decide to add an extra set of doors. Thats it.
 
Well he didn't decide to add an extra set of doors. Thats it.

I still can't tell what it is with all that crap and there are few other cars I might have guessed before the 206
 
Ironic labeling of "shams" on the door, as that pretty much sums it up.
 
I have worn the same pair of shoes for nigh on 2 years now, and still have a pair that is approaching 5 years - not counting dress shoes and running shoes.

What's my prize? (Well, besides the fact that my feet don't grow anymore.)

I have underwear that is 10 years old.

Maybe I should have kept that to myself. :lol:
 
It looks like the tree was knocked over, with the roots pulling up the lawn.
 
Ban April Fool's Day. #meforpresident
 
Back