Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,240 views
10129344.jpg
 
This is my first ever MEME....so cut me some slack lol


 
Pretty funny MadMike1986 :lol:
 
The 'fixing stuff' at least seems to hold true :lol:
Never been in a relationship where that wasn't the case.
 

Cheapskates. His daughter has a nano, his son has an outdated iPhone, and his wife only has a 1st gen iPad. He should be ashamed of himself. :lol:
 
I think it would be 10% if the last panel was spelt "iPay".
 
Steele_obsidion
Ive done that on purpose and accident lol

I don't really get it but it made me laugh really hard :lol:
 
^ I don't usually drink beer, but I usually drink wine.
 
Wrong girlfriend, mate. Well, I mean...mine can fix things. I simply have to fix her fixes so that it's working again. :p
My wife fixed a loose control panel on our stove with kabob skewers and duct tape. I shed a tear that day. :lol:

That was a year and a half ago and it's still holding. 👍
 
I know a few girls that are pretty good building cars. One has went 10's in a fwd Honda. She built most of it herself.

I give props to any women breaking the mold so to speak.
 
It's the curse of Chelsea.
 
Jondot posted an entry in the "What is the worst song ever?" for a song - though I use the term loosely - called Swagger Jagger (which is about as intelligent as it sounds). However, the YouTube preview image of the video is absolutely hilarious for the expression on the artists' - again, the term is used loosely - face (which, now that I think about it, is only a loose description, too):

ncdxqx.png

According to the song, we all can't stop looking at her. I suspect this is because she's like the Elephant Man.
 
:lol:
monday-randomness-10.jpg


monday-randomness-20.jpg


If this is real its extremely hilarious:D
tuesdays-randos-36.jpg
 
Back