Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,179 views
Oh, thanks that's cool.

I didn't know that. Sorry, just paranoid.

Thanks for the advice mate.

I meant that in a serious way, was not being sarcastic.

:lol: Relax, as long as it looks like you're making an effort to use correct spelling and grammar, no one's going to give you any flack.
 
livemusic
Spot difference pic


Thumbs up! My oldest son got it right away. I was like there is no difference oh I see what you did there. Hahaha
 
Spot the differences!
YOU 🤬 got me :lol:

:cheers:
 
:lol:, I'm glad I'm not the only one who was tricked.
 
I got it right away, but I love it anyway :lol:
 
nl1ogh.jpg
 
TB
Dear Heath.
(We don't infract over one spelling mistake, especially one as minor at that, we infract when there's a trend")
There's 1 mod that seems to act as if it should be, though.....[/ot]
 
I get yellow, pink and black but blue, green and red...
 
Interesting power rangers one...
 
Oh well... I'll keep it here anyway :S

memes-oh-you-want-ps-how-about-phd.jpg
 
Last edited:
aMZk2.jpg


"Forbidden without certificate of disability" - yet, someone added a sign below: "If you take my parking spot, take my disability, too.".
 
"Forbidden without certificate of disability" - yet, someone added a sign below: "If you take my parking spot, take my disability, too.".
I see that sign all the time here, just to tell people who shouldn't park there, not to park there. Unless you have a handicap of some sort.
 
Didn't that CSI one come up a few pages back?
 
It did indeed. And that itself was a repost. That image has been around forever. It was around before CSI; the entire show is based on that image.
 
Tried my hand at one:

10120757.jpg
 
Yeah i posted that CSI pic a year ago or so...
 
^ Jezza's missing a Scumbag Steve hat.
 
Back