Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,209 views
The Sikh guy's face is hilarious.
 
rage-comics-bright-idea.jpg
My Acura does that according to my buddies. :D
 
Needs more funny.
 
Here is my second ever MEME, still learing and hopefully getting better/funnier 👍


 
10150381.jpg
 
^:lol: You, sir, are one funny chap. 👍 Best laugh I've had all week.
 
Ooooooooooooooooh, nasty.... How was that done?
 
Bah, I totally forgot about the reliant robin. :lol: Would've rotated Jezza to the side for that one though.

Also, meme text has to be very subtle and to the point. Can't imagine Clarkson saying something like that caption either. It has to be a monologue.
 
Better, but reliant robin is the punch line, so you'd put that last. Yay meme tutoring.
 
In the episode, he says, "Reliant Robin," then crashes it, then says, "I've crashed it." (IIRC)

Yay TopGear tutoring.
 
In the episode, he says, "Reliant Robin," then crashes it, then says, "I've crashed it." (IIRC)

Yay TopGear tutoring.

Yeah but you don't actually quote it.
 
Bickering is killing the funny!


And now, a classic relic.
jesuswatching.jpg
 
2010110611410873.JPG


Best thing is, it's real. They sell these things at shell gasoline stations in Europe.
 
Back