- 4,571

- Moscow
- Rage_Racer_VOLK
- RageRacer48
Police in Belarus.
I do that frequently@Slash. Did you know that you can use the edit button to put extra images into your posts?
Or are you trying to surpass Famine at the top of the posters list?
Is that real?
I'm pretty sure. It's racing in the Tudor United Sports Car series.Is that real?
White Castle. Enough said.Same thing happens for me with McDonald's. I don't think I'll ever go to one again.![]()
You're young.Fast food never bothered me for some reason. I love it!
It's because you're 'Murican.Fast food never bothered me for some reason. I love it!
White Castle. Enough said.
That should go in the funny screenshot thread
YouSmells are more closely linked to memory than any other sense. If I recall correctly.
I thought you were a robot...You smell good.
With exceptional smell receptors.I thought you were a robot...![]()