Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,088 views
fsxKasn.jpg
 
Clever :lol:
 
If you're smarter than college, you buy all the used books and sell them to your classmates at a discount (for them). :D

Yeah sometimes it doesn't work that way especially when your degree doesn't have tons of people in it by second and third year. Also the smart thing to do is buy used on Amazon or other places.
 
If I had a dollar for every time someone said 100% proof, I'd have alot of US currency I couldn't spend.

I always love the look on peoples faces when you explain to them that it's actually only 50%!
 
Not sure if this belongs here, but I found an interesting drag lobby a couple minutes ago. Good to know that GT6 drag racers are still models of society and highly intelligent.

image.jpg


EDIT: For more lulz, the user had 420 in their name. :lol:
 
I shows that there is a 96 lap race going on.
 
Actually, the race will have no end, because he's going to completely abandon elections with drones, martial law, and bad television.

(Just like we feared with the last guy in October of 2008.)

Oh, wrong thread.

http%253A%252F%252F24.media.tumblr.com%252F97b9636396fb695add4d58539b72d786%252Ftumblr_n39e7xObTQ1qcq8vao1_500.jpg
 
Not sure if this belongs here, but I found an interesting drag lobby a couple minutes ago. Good to know that GT6 drag racers are still models of society and highly intelligent.

View attachment 146858

EDIT: For more lulz, the user had 420 in their name. :lol:

Failz. Should be a 69 lap race. What a n00b.


Jerome
 
Not sure if this belongs here, but I found an interesting drag lobby a couple minutes ago. Good to know that GT6 drag racers are still models of society and highly intelligent.

View attachment 146858

EDIT: For more lulz, the user had 420 in their name. :lol:
I saw that too when I was joining my club's lobby
 
I bump that all over town and people are like "let me get that jam" I just shake my head like I do every time slash makes a post about music...

I have a few more in my arsenal. ;)
 
The Kia blasting just about anything by Da Vinci's Notebook can hold it's own, even against Sunbirds playing Footloose. :sly:
 
Back