Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,179 views
What am I going to have with my cheese? Will they still do pepperoni/ salami or is that categorised the same as ham?
The meats that would normally be made out of porcine products are made from turkey instead. That includes salami and pepperoni.
 
I probably would if the one I make at home is superior then the one a company that is specialized in doing it does. And thus I will keep doing so.

And if you can't find any decent bread, cheese is 4 times what you'd expect to pay for it and the closest thing to sandwich meat is processed ham.

I spent 5 years in a place where a good sandwich was either cost several days pay or came from Subway.
 
funny-animal-memes-004-003.jpg
Reminds me of this.

ouroboros.jpg
 
Those things hurt my brain, how far could it go before it can't go any further?
 
Those things hurt my brain, how far could it go before it can't go any further?
The snake? If you ever see that happening it's actually really bad. The snake is over heated and stressed, causing it to be dazed and confused and they will attempt to eat themselves. It might look funny, but it's really not. Especially if it's your own pet. I think that photo was taken at a pet store.
 
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
I wonder if they got fired and were told that they HAD to take their tools home immediately and if they waited anything that happened to them was no longer the employer's responsibility. Because that happened to my cousin just the other week, but he owned a truck so he didn't have to resort to THAT. Either way, I'm sure there had to have been a better solution.
 
You couldn't call someone you know with a pickup truck and load it up?
 
Well if it's in the middle of the day, most people with said pickup truck are probably working also. Like I said though, I'm sure there was a better option than strapping it to the back of your Pontiac lol. And for all we know he just bought it new too, or stole it....
 
The snake? If you ever see that happening it's actually really bad. The snake is over heated and stressed, causing it to be dazed and confused and they will attempt to eat themselves. It might look funny, but it's really not. Especially if it's your own pet. I think that photo was taken at a pet store.
It was kept in, effectively, a plastic tray. It was supposedly starved and left alone in the pet store, and it continued to eat itself for about 40 minutes. The store didn't bother helping, they just filmed it.
 
Blame @Danoff not me. Normally his arguments are water tight but you can just see through that one. Or not.

I guess his argument wasn't very shiny, but it sure was invisible
 
Back