Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,121 views
SGxrz7u.jpg
 
That has to be a prank, right? That's like a pub not stocking booze so as not to offend religious non-drinkers.
I no longer have an reason to go to Subway. What am I going to have with my cheese? Will they still do pepperoni/ salami or is that categorised the same as ham?

What was your reason to go there in the first place, surely not their "sandwiches":sly:
 
It may just be the local Subways, but I find their quality of bread and meats gross... Haven't ate it in over a year.
 
It may just be the local Subways, but I find their quality of bread and meats gross... Haven't ate it in over a year.

Oh it's far from local...trust me I've been places.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What was your reason to go there in the first place, surely not their "sandwiches":sly:

If you spent years living in a city where they only place, ONLY place to get a sarnie outside of your home was Subway then you wouldn't mock their product.
 
If you spent years living in a city where they only place, ONLY place to get a sarnie outside of your home was Subway then you wouldn't mock their product.

I probably would if the one I make at home is superior then the one a company that is specialized in doing it does. And thus I will keep doing so.
 
Back