Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,480 views
N35Desv.jpg
I lol'd. Rofl.
 
The guy in the top left isn't in love, he's preparing to grab her.
 
@Djhashbrown Similar situation in my town. The veterinary is next to the Chinese takeaway.

Legitimacy: Pending

Have you eaten there yet? My father used to tell me my grandfather would take him to a Chinese restaurant and they would serve dog meat. He also said that the black fur dogs tastes the best. :boggled:
 
Yes. My mum works at the vets and the takeaway is my favourite chip shop.

:D
 
I probably wouldn't have a problem eating dog. Providing it's not my dog but then again I do have a couple chickens in the back garden and wouldn't eat them.
 
Colorado is rather obsessed with the paleo diet. At least people that I know of.
 
TB
I'd still take coffee over beer. I really can't stand the taste.

I can't stand the taste of coffee. Never had a taste for it. But beer, I actually do drink for the taste.
 
I search for new racist jokes all the time.
 
Back