Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,470 views
I believe you live in the wrong part of the country, you need to live in The South, they are your people.

In fact, the first time you visit, you are handed the keys to either a Chevrolet Silverado, a Ford F-150, or a Ram 1500 (your choice, but you must stick to that marque for the entirety of your stay), and a case of Bud Light, because there is a 🤬-ton of it to go around.
I can confirm this.
 
10298843_785515651459487_8053020547807786918_n.jpg


YES YES YES YES YES
 
I can't stop laughing at that :lol:
 
There's this stupid team called "OpTiC" that plays Call of Duty and goes to large tournaments hosted by MLG - Major League Gaming, which is a huge joke. MLG and OpTiC are frequently parodied in montage videos on YouTube. The most common element in these parodies are flashing colors, poorly written text appearing randomly, random crap flying across the screen, unnecessary lens flare, awful dubstep songs, and soundclips of people screaming over their XBOX microphones.
The parodies are hilarious...
found one :D
[LANGUAGE WARNING]
parody starts at 3:28
 
TB
I deleted it due to a very poorly edited expletive.

Oh please, I've posted stuff with even less-censored wording in it (literally a MS-painted-block over a letter) and it's 'passed', even got like 10 likes or something. :lol:

I'll just 'edit' it some more to pass and post it later, I'm sure the members here will still get a laugh out of it.
 
Oh please, I've posted stuff with even less-censored wording in it
If you'd like me to go through your posts and hand out infractions for those "less-censored" I can do that or you can just let it go.
even got like 10 likes or something. :lol:
Posts being liked in no conceivable way means that it's any less in violation of the AUP.
 
>my face when I see this reposted

>implying I have the time to read through an entire thread

Mmm...I'm sure I've seen nearly every page of this thread since it's beginning and also have a good memory for images yet I don't recall ever seeing the 'when Americans say' image. Perhaps it was on the .1% of this thread I haven't seen because I'm sure if I'd seen it before I wouldn't have laughed as much as I did when I saw it on this page.

Anyway

coca_cola_meme_by_joltthehedgehpg09-d53lqn5.jpg
 
image.jpg
 
^^ That one is awesome. :lol:
 
Read that last one as "Lucifer out loud" :dopey:
 
^^ Well that's a bit depressing...

edit: The image above, not the post immediately above this one.
 
Back